Cover

Cover

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Thank You for Your Continuous Reviews!

At Shoal Creek Prosthodontic Group, our staff appreciates feedback because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Brittney for this 5-star review but would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“I took my kids to see Dr. Shaw for their first dental exam. All I can say is what a wonderful experience it was for both of my children. The staff was amazing! Regina cleaned their teeth and was very gentle and friendly, she helped put my kids at ease. All of my billing questions were answered ahead of time so I knew what to expect when I went for our appointment. Keep up the great work Shoal Creek; we will definitely come back for our 6-month cleanings.” - Brittney


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit FredrickShawDDS.com for more information.  To schedule an appointment with Dr. Fredrick Shaw in Austin, TX, call 512-451-7491.

No comments:

Post a Comment