Cover

Cover

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Thank You For Your Testimonials!

At Shoal Creek Prosthodontic Group, our staff appreciates feedback because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Sheri for this 5-star review, but would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“I have been seeing Dr. Shaw for years for everything - hypoplasia surgery at 30 calls for lots of dental visits at 60! I am so grateful to this man for the things that he has accomplished for my very difficult case, and I have referred numerous friends and colleagues to him. My adult children still see only him! His staff is amazing and Tanya is a must-know! I would give him 20 stars if I could.”


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit FrederickShawDDS.com for more information.  To schedule an appointment with Dr. Frederick Shaw in Austin, TX, call 512-451-7491.

No comments:

Post a Comment