Cover

Cover

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Thank You For Your Reviews!

At Shoal Creek Prosthodontic Group, our staff appreciates feedback because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Nikki for this 5-star review, but would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“After being in miserable pain for weeks and my general dentist being unable to help me, I finally decided to reach out and find another doctor. When I got to Dr. Shaw's office his staff was extremely accommodating to my schedule, they were very professional, and I felt at ease the moment I walked through the door. Dr. Shaw was very lighthearted and easy to talk to. Jennifer and Ashley were the best assistants I could have asked for. Not only could you tell they enjoyed their jobs but you could tell they wanted to make me as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend this office to all of my family and friends because I know they would get the best care possible.” –Nikki


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit FredrickShawDDS.com for more information.  To schedule an appointment with Dr. Fredrick Shaw in Austin, TX, call 512-451-7491.

No comments:

Post a Comment