Cover

Cover

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Thank You for Your Positive Reviews!

At Shoal Creek Prosthodontic Group, our staff appreciates feedback because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Oel L. for this 5-star review but would like to thank them for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“I just received a cleaning and I have to say I couldn't be happier. The staff was so warm and welcoming & the service was hands down the best. I will be returning and bring my family to the office.” –Oel L.


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit FredrickShawDDS.com for more information.  To schedule an appointment with Dr. Fredrick Shaw in Austin, TX, call 512-451-7491.

No comments:

Post a Comment