Cover

Cover

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Thank You For Your Testimonials!

Here at Shoal Creek Prosthodontic Group, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Melinda for this five-star review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“I fell on Thanksgiving and did a lot of damage to my teeth. I have been very nervous about the recovery process and everything involved, but from the moment I walked in the door, everyone here (the doctor and all his staff) has been friendly, genuine, and more than helpful! They are good about explaining everything to you and maintaining communication about the entire process. They have completely put me at ease. I would recommend them to anyone!” –Melinda


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at Shoal Creek Prosthodontic group, visit www.fredrickshawdds.com. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Fredrick Shaw in Austin, TX, call 512-451-7491.

No comments:

Post a Comment